AdultsFebruary 4, 2023 2023-02-07 12:33
Incaica jewelry school cover thecniques for all levels.
Students will learn how to make handmade jewelry step by step with an easy technique that Blanca create just for you!
Classes are conducted at your home or a rented facility..
Blanca can provide suggestions for appropiate teaching space.
Additional fees may apply for space renta and/ or travel beyond a 20 miles radious.
• Class are 2 hours
• Hands -on classes are limited to 12 students.
• All materials can be provide ,( tools are property of Incaica jewelry school ).
• Class includes all materials wich Blanca procures.
• All tools will be provide ( only for the class, tools are property of Incaica jewelry school).
• If customers asking for a special materials, supplemental fees may apply.
• Class cost is $125-$150 per person with a $500 minimum.
• Class option are available for large parties, including birthdays, groups date night out, etc.
Give a jewelry class to a fríend or a family member, is a gift for life.
Please contact Blanca at the link below with the amount you would like yo give and the recipients information.
When you purchase a gift certificate, the recipient will receivean e-card, including a message from you.
To use a gift certificate contact Blanca to schedule a class or use the gift certificate for one of Blanca’s group classes.
Additional fees may apply when schedule a session.
All gift certificates are non- refundable, but you are welcome to re-gift , or transfer to another person .
If you need to cancel o reschedule a class Blanca is happy to work with you to reeschedule.
Extreme weather or other illness no withstanding, canceling with less than 48 hours notice, means you will be forfeiting from class deposit.
• 1.5-2 hours session vía zoom.
• Custom materials and tools list will be provide ahead of time , so you can be prepare for the lessons.
• Fees includes administrative and preparation cost.
• $200-$300 per class.